Breaking

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

NO More Twin Baby Please

Yesterday we finally put our girls to rest. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. I just kept thinking how much I wanted to jump in the casket with them or how much I wanted to sleep next to them in the dirt. We played our favorite songs that reminded us of them and we had a bunch of pink flowers. It was so beautiful. My girls deserved every bit of it. My girls deserve so much more though. I wish I could give them the world. Our giant family was there for the girls and I couldn’t have been more proud. The fact that the girls have impacted the lives of so many in such little time, warms my heart. The pain has left my stomach in knots. 


I wake up every morning praying that it was all a bad dream and that my babies were in my belly again. Reality has kicked in hard and all I can think about is how I have to live in a world without my girls. Never being able to comfort them and mother them the way I want to. I hold their blankets at night because it’s the only thing that smells like them. I shouldn’t be burying my babies. I should be holding them every night. All I can do is visit them. It’s not fair. Life isn’t fair but I can’t hold on to them forever. They need to be laid to rest with Jesus. I know they are watching over us. I know they are flying around in heaven, making everything a little more perfect. A lot more perfect. They were too perfect for this world. I miss them so much it hurts. 


 They were everything I never knew I needed. Love was always something I thought I understood so well, but there’s no love like the love a mother has for her child. My love only grows more and more day by day. I never knew a love like this ever existed. They were the bright light in my life that was once filled with darkness. I could go on forever about my baby girls, but one thing I know for sure is that they are forever in our hearts. I don’t know what purpose they had, especially in the little time they had, but I know their purpose is a great and beautiful one.

Thank you my beautiful baby angels for being so patient with mommy while I carried y’all in my belly. Thank you for giving us so much joy and bringing our families together to become one. Lastly, thank you for being my daughters and for making me a mommy. Mommy and daddy will miss y’all forever. We love y’all to the moon and back. We love y’all 3000. We love y’all more than all the stars in the sky and in the galaxy. Save a spot for us in heaven my loves. ❤️
GOD!!! please help your church
Pls like ,comments and share this page 



আমাদের এই পোষ্টটি ভালো লাগলে অবশ্যই আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ এ লাইক বাটন ক্লিক করে পরবর্তী নিউজের সাথে আপডেট থাকবেন। বন্ধুদের সাথে পোস্টটি শেয়ার করতে ভুলবেন না।
Image Source www.google.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky